15 weeks+ Tai Chi Certified 1st Level Foundation Course
Tai Chi Chiang Mai Course Insights
• Wudang Tai Chi Short Form: Tai Chi Form Square and Round
• Reeling silk: partner drill for sensitivity:
• Seven star step: Partner coordination drill for feet and hands:
• Tai Chi Pushing hands Drills: Partner drill for training sensitivity:
• Self Defense Training: Learn what the movements mean.
• 9 Palace Step: Hand and Foot Drill
• 4 Directions: Hand and Foot Drill
• Fu Yang: Creating Flexibility of the hip
Tai Chi level 1 course is the foundation and prerequisite training, to becoming an Tai Chi instructor: Minimum of 12 weeks training required to achieve Tai Chi Level 1
Tai Chi in Chiang Mai;
Monday to Friday cycles
at 10am to 11am
(Start Tai Chi Course on Mondays)
• Tai Chi Course Fee 1,800bt Per Week
+ Tai Chi Level 1 Certificate Registration Fee = 1,500bt
12 to 15 weeks to complete the Tai Chi foundation certified course, depending on the student's ability.
• Tai Chi Private sessions available
• Not suitable for Thai education visa.
• Tai Chi Chiang Mai non certified classes
Tai Chi Course at Body and mind Healing
We prefer students interested in certified training, to start Qigong (Chi Kung) or Tai Chi courses in Chiang Mai for helping and developing themselves, once you have decided after you have completed our 7 weeks Qigong or Tai Chi level 1 and wish to continue for certification, then you can request with your teacher that is your aim. Qigong and Tai Chi training cycles can be stopped and restarted at a later date so you can accumulate the sufficient required experience and hours or training. Tai Chi students may need more time developing their skill and the time scale for each level may vary between students and the length of time given in these pages are a guide line. We suggest that all students start with our 5 day or 10 day courses, to see if you like it and continue from there. You can start your reservation HERE.